The Administrator of personal data according to Article 4 (7) of the European Parliament and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Council on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is K4 a.s., ID No.: 60734396, with its registered office at Kociánka 8/10, 612 00 Brno-Sadová (hereinafter referred to as: "Administrator").
The contact details of the Administrator are:
Address: Kociánka 8/10, 612 00 Brno-Sadová
Telephone: +420 541 126 611
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is a physical person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We will retain your data for as long as necessary or permitted concerning the purpose for which we collected it or, provided that we are processing your data based on your consent until your consent is no longer given (whichever is earlier). Criteria for determining the length of retention include (i) how long our relationship with you has been ongoing and how long we have been providing our services to you; (ii) whether we are subject to any legal obligation; and (iii) whether retention is appropriate given our legal position (for example, in cases of a statute of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
1. Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data following Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of your personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data according to Article 17 GDPR,
- the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Administrator set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your right to data protection has been violated.
These terms take effect on 1 January 2023.
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is the performance of the contract between you and the Administrator according to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, the Administrator's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, your consent to the processing to provide direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll, on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is to fill in the form on the K4 website; when participating, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of requests (name, contact), sending commercial communications, and doing other marketing activities.
3. No automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR takes place on the part of the Administrator. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
1. The recipients of personal data are persons involved in the operation of the services, providing marketing services. The Administrator has the right to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization.
2. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services/cloud services.
1. The Administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The Administrator declares that only individuals authorized by the Administrator have access to personal data.